Friday, December 5, 2014

Digital Collage is my key to the secret garden, my way down the rabbit hole, my looking glass.

The book "Digital Expressions: Creating Digital Art with Adobe Photoshop Elements" by Susan Tuttle started it all.   From the beginning the process of layering with images and textures struck me as magical.  And, over the years, that magical process has had its way with me, leading me from hobby to art.  Digital Collage fills me with a sense of accomplishment and integrity, and has proven a most amenable vehicle for translating inner vision to outer reality.  

The concrete, repetitive nature of this work frees my imagination and provides many opportunities for happy accident and grace to influence the finished product.   I use PS Elements 11 for all my digital work. 
 


 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment